Thursday, October 8, 2015

Introducing YoYoBros

We are YoYoBros. Heres a little about us:

Yo, I'm Brian Wanek. I'm a junior in course 2, and spend my free time on FSAE.
Yo, I'm Anthony Kawecki. I'm a junior in course 2.
Yo, I'm Alex and I'm a course 2 CME Exchange student.
Yo, I'm Anthony Occidentale. I'm a junior in course 2A, and spend my free time DJing.
Yo, I'm Becky Steinmeyer.  I'm a junior in course 2 and I like to run and build racecars.
Yo, I'm Brandon Corts and I'm (also..) a junior in course 2 and I like to run and build 3d printers.
Yo! My name is Emily and I am a junior studying mechanical engineering. I am excited to learn more about the manufacturing process and get hands on experience using the different machines and tools in the shop.


The crew:

No comments:

Post a Comment